Need a reimbursement for a PTA expense?
Follow these steps:
1. Fill out the PTA Reimbursement Form, save as a PDF file
2. Scan your receipts into PDF format (photo files will not be accepted)
- Before scanning, place receipt(s) on a white piece of paper
- Did you know that you can use your iPhone to scan documents in the Notes app? See below for step by step instructions.
- Open Notes and select note or create a new one.
- Tap the Camera button, then tap Scan Documents.
- Place your document in view of the camera.
- If your device is in Auto mode, your document will automatically scan. If you need to manually capture a scan, tap the Shutter button or press one of the Volume buttons. Then drag the corners to adjust the scan to fit the page, then tap Keep Scan.
- Tap Save or add additional scans to the documents.
- Save in desired location or you can send to yourself via text or email.
- Did you know that you can use your Android device to scan documents? See below for step by step instructions.
- Open the Google Drive app.
- In the bottom right, tap Add.
- Tap Scan.
- Take a photo of the document you’d like to scan
- To save the finished document, tap Save.
3. Email the completed form and PDFs of the receipts or invoices to the Eastover Treasurer